READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

28 September 2013

Serge's (and CO) guide

Thanks Serge (and others)!

Most of you already know me, but allow me to introduce myself. My name is Serge and I enjoy helping those in need around the forums, because of that I've decided to open up a thread that is dedicated to those players who cry out at help at those who are experienced. This thread revolves more around bringing everyone together to help improve one another's combat power and teach them best ways to earn mesos and how to spend it wisely.


Combat Power
More to the purpose of this thread, I suppose I should show my combat power to show you a better example of how this goes down.


I obtained this range through sheer determination. I wanted to be the best, no not the best, I wanted to help my friends in any way I could. I knew I wouldn't be much help if I wasn't strong enough, the thought was unbearable to me. If I can't help people, I don't know what I'd do with myself. So I sought ways to become stronger. Soon enough, I saw myself improving quickly, reaching milestones I thought I would have never reached. I improved my equipment one at a time until I was satisfied with my results (No, I didn't use any NX to enhance my damage).

Mesos

It's not as much as I wanted to show. I recently used my money to buy my friends stuff (Hehe). 40% of my income comes from pure luck. By pure luck, I mean monster drop, you wouldn't believe the multiple times I found rare items of value. The other 60%? Just from events. I load up on anything from the event that is hot on the market and save it until the event is over. This yields me a whole bunch of money, enough to last me for a very long time. In this section, we suggest said player what the player should load up on and answer to price checks.

Don't hesitate, let's help each other. That's what friends are for. If you any questions, just write it down here, we'll get to you as soon as possible!

KittyIsAU
Have you tried daily Krexel? If you have a ton of characters who can solo him (say about 5 or 6), that's about 37-45 million in one day. And if you do that for 100 days... that money piles up. You could also do that Captain Lantica quest which gives 2 million.

Believe or not, there are quests that give a decent amount mesos daily and I'm here to tell you about them

First Up;
Defeat Latanica
LV Requirement: 150+
This quest can be found in Boat Quay Town(Which is located in Signapore). First, you must complete a set of quest first before you can start with this one. Latanica has a total HP of 170m. Completing this quests earns you 2,000,000 mesos.

Second;
Savior of Ulu-City
LV Requirement:150+
This quest can be found in Ulu City(Which is located in Signapore as well). First, you make sure you have completed the quests before this one. Otherwise, this quest will not be available for you. In this quest, you must defeat Krexel. Both his eyes have 450m HP, giving him a total of 900m HP. A lot right? Do not worry, you have all the time in the world, and you can bring friends! Completing this quest will grant you 7,500,000 mesos. A generous reward, no?

(Yes yes, I know, these titles are terrible. Just bare with me.)
Link Skills, enhancements skills that are obtained from special classes.
These skills are bestowed upon you by reaching Lv.70 and grant special and unique enhancement.
The enhancement strengthen(for most) as your level increases.
These skills can be shared among the itself and another.
.

Link skills is a good away to obtain a decent power boost. In this case, these are your ideal link skills;

Pirate's Blessing(Cannoneer): Upon reaching Lv.70, all stats(STR/DEX/INT/LUK) will be increase by 15 and MAX HP/MP will be increased by 5%. (This skill has a maximum level of 3)

Fury Unleashed(Demon Slayer): Upon reaching Lv.70, damage against bosses will increase by 10%.
(Lv.3 Link Skill available)

Phantom Instinct(Phantom): Upon reaching Lv.70, critical hit rate will increase by 10%.(Lv.3 Link Skill available)

Hybrid Logic(Xenon): Upon reaching Lv.70, all stats(STR/DEX/INT/LUK) will increase by 5%. (Lv.3 Link Skill available)

Keen Edge(Hayato): Upon reaching Lv.70, all stats(STR/DEX/INT/LUK) will increase by 10 and attack power will increase by 5.

Elementalism(Kanna): Upon reaching Lv.70, damage will be increased by 5%.(Lv.2 Link Skill available)

Wild Rage(Demon Avenger): Upon reaching Lv.70, damage will be increased by 5%(Lv.3 Link Skill available)

Permeate(Luminous): Upon reaching Lv.70, PDR(Physical Defense Reduction or in other words, ignore mob % defense) by 10%.(Lv.3 Link Skill available)


By Empress' Power, through your Cygnus Knight, gain an enhancement in power!

This is a simple and easy way to increase your attack range.
Every 5 level your Cygnus Knight grows, the skill increases by 1. Maximum is Lv.30, which is a max a whopping 30 ATK!.

This concludes this entry. A very simple way to increase your damage.
Have fun.

(Just wondering, is it okay if I bump my thread through posting my guides?)


Root Abyss is actually a decent and easy way to earn some mesos. In addition to mesos, it is possible you could find some decent equips for you to use. There's a total of four bosses and you can fight them all once a day.I will now list your ideal items you want to obtain to earn the most decent amount of mesos you can get from this place.

Boss Drop:
  • Mesos (You thought this wouldn't go here?)
  • Boss Helmets
  • Yggdrasil Runes
  • Potions


I explain to you why potions can yield a good amount of money. A full run can rack of a plenty amount of Reindeer Milk and Sunset Dews. Both of which can sell for a decent amount of mesos at the shop. This can earn you up to 3,000,000 a day. (There's also Elixirs and Power Elixirs, but I keep these because they're great potions. But if you want to sell them as well, be my guest).

The Root Abyss helmets can sell for over (or at least in my server) 20,000,000 mesos. Depending on the potential of said helmet, the price may increase. By potentials, I mean ideal potentials. ( % STR/DEX/INT/LUK)

Yggdrasil Runes is a currency used to purchase special items from Oko. I provided can image below.

He sells boxes that can give you many kinds of items.

If you're lucky, sometimes these items can have a special enhancement that makes it a valuable item. For example;

or

or

However, all these items have durability. Thus, have to be repaired every now and then.
Anyway, you can either sell or use these kinds of item. When I sold mine, I was able to sell for 50,000,000 mesos! Take note, these effects are not guaranteed. They're rare. If you do not gain the special effect, you could always reveal the potential, see if its good for you, if not, NPC it.

Anyway, this concludes Root Abyss. I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment