READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

08 November 2013

Elsword Burning Heart Vs

Burning Heart Vs Burning Heart
Burning Heart Vs Grand Master
Burning Heart Vs Lord Knight
Burning Heart Vs Rune Slayer
Burning Heart Vs Infinity Sword
Burning Heart Vs Elemental Master
Burning Heart Vs Void Princess
Burning Heart Vs Dimension Witch
Burning Heart Vs Grand Archer
Burning Heart Vs Wind Sneaker
Burning Heart Vs Night Watcher
Burning Heart Vs Blade Master
Burning Heart Vs Reckless Fist
Burning Heart Vs Veteran Commander
Burning Heart Vs Code Empress
Burning Heart Vs Code Nemesis
Burning Heart Vs Battle Seraph
Burning Heart Vs Iron Paladin
Burning Heart Vs Deadly Chaser
Burning Heart Vs Tactical Trooper
Burning Heart Vs Sakra Devanam (帝天)
Burning Heart Vs Yama Raja (冥王)

No comments:

Post a Comment