READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

07 November 2013

Elsword Code Empress Vs

Code Empress Vs Code Empress
Code Empress Vs Code Nemesis
Code Empress Vs Battle Seraph
Code Empress Vs Lord Knight
Code Empress Vs Rune Slayer
Code Empress Vs Infinity Sword
Code Empress Vs Elemental Master
Code Empress Vs Void Princess
Code Empress Vs Dimension Witch
Code Empress Vs Grand Archer
Code Empress Vs Wind Sneaker
Code Empress Vs Night Watcher
Code Empress Vs Blade Master
Code Empress Vs Reckless Fist
Code Empress Vs Veteran Commander
Code Empress Vs Iron Paladin
Code Empress Vs Deadly Chaser
Code Empress Vs Tactical Trooper
Code Empress Vs Sakra Devanam (帝天)
Code Empress Vs Yama Raja (冥王)
Code Empress Vs Grand Master
Code Empress Vs Burning Heart

1 comment: