READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

07 August 2013

Continent of the Ninth Basics

Wanna create a character but don't know which one? Read below then!

The Fighter (and his advanced classes) is recommended for new players due to their easy to use nature and high HP. You can easily get a beating and not die right away with them.

The Hunter (and his advanced classes) is recommended for advanced players because they have medium/low HP, needs ammunition, and require precise timing/aim for their skills. But if one is able to master them, they'll be beasts of immense power (and DPS).

The Shaman (and her advanced classes) is recommended for intermediate players because of medium/low HP. But she can dish out a GOOD amount of pain on her enemies before going down!

The Witchblade (and her advanced classes) is recommended for new players, despite the medium HP.


So. You finished creating your character? GOOD! Here comes the few things you need to know, now!

At level 10, you'll get a quest and become an Elite "insert the class you chose here". What does that mean? Super Saiyan form baby (well, the energy burst reminded me of that)!

You'll choose which advanced class you want to be at level 20. Now the REAL adventure starts! I've heard that at level 50, even more power awaits you!

No comments:

Post a Comment