READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

23 August 2013

Continent of the Ninth Item Enhancement

I'll cover the basics of item enhancing (and continue on crafting a little).

Spellstones
Spellstones are pretty much the runes of C9. They allow you to dish more damage against a certain race of enemies or in a region (Goblin Lands for example of a region). There are 2 types of Spellstones, Slayer and Permanent. The Permanent type is better because unlike the Slayer type, it doesn't have a chance to break if you die. To place a Spellstone in a weapon or armor, you need to talk to a jeweller. To unblock a Spellstone slot, you need to have Nether Sand with you.

Enhance Stones
Enhance Stones are used to upgrade weapons of Magic grade or higher. There are 3 ranks of Enhance Stones, Magic>Ancient>Divine. They're for level 30 and below, 51 and below, and 70 and below respectively. If you want to upgrade a Enhance Stone to the next grade, put 10 in the Nitro Cube and fuse them. I think the process may fail.

Armor Enhancers
Armor Enhancers are used to upgrade armors of Magic grade or higher. There are 3 ranks of Armor Enhancers, Inferior>Superior>Exceptional. They're for level 30 and below, 51 and below, and 70 and below respectively. If you want to upgrade a Armor Enhancer to the next grade, put 10 in the Nitro Cube and fuse them. I think the process may fail.

Crystals (Enhancing)
Crystals are used to upgrade accessories of Magic grade or higher. There are 3 ranks of Crystals, Pure>Mysterious>Heavenly. They're for level 30 and below, 51 and below, and 70 and below respectively. If you want to upgrade a Crystal to the next grade, put 10 in the Nitro Cube and fuse them. I think the process may fail.

Elemental Gems
Elemental gems are created by Alchemists I believe. They are created by using Elemental Powders. If you put them on weapons, you will deal elemental damage to foes. If you put it on armors, your resistance to elements will rise.

WARNING:Do NOT put different Elemental Gems on a weapon or they will conflict with each other!

Ores
Ores are used to craft armors, weapons, or accessories. Their level goes from 15 to 57 and their grade goes from Common>Magic>Rare>Perfect. To get them, you need to refine an item of Common grade or higher.

Item ranks
There are 7 ranks of items.
Old>Common>Magic>Rare>Perfect>Unique>Master.

You can extract a Spellstone or Elemental gem from an item, however, it will break the item in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment