READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

18 August 2013

Continent of the Ninth Demonisher/Soulist

The Demonisher's mob control is pretty good. Many of her skills can be chained fast to juggle enemies, and to make things worst (for her enemies), she can transform into a monster of raw power.

Skills
Action
Orb Strike
Dark Calling
Demonic Flame
Demonic Chaser
Phantom Wall
Soul Expel
Soul Purification
Over Soul
Orb Uppercut
Mortal Coil
Agonizing Thorn
Corpse Breath
Psychic Shove
Aoul Control
Soul Flame/Demonic Flame
Soul Lash

Command
Evasive Dash
Dash Attack
Orb Crash
Spirit Cutter
Mana Siphon
Soul Spear
Spirit Shock
Spirit Wind
Power Slam
Evil Strike
Air Demonic Flame
Spirit Steal
Air Spirit Wind
Agonizing Thorn Expertise
Soul Increase

Passive
Jin Over Soul
Mentalism 1
Mentalism 2
Mentalism 3
Focus
Spirit Walker
Training 1
Training 2
Epiphany
Max HP Increase
Max MP Increase
Critical Increase

No comments:

Post a Comment