READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

08 August 2013

MapleStory Monster Park

You can access Monster Park by using the Monster Park shuttle at any level, however, you won't be able to enter a dungeon before level 105. There are 3 tiers, Zebra (level 105-114), Leopard (level 115-159), and Tiger (level 160+). To enter a dungeon, you must use tickets for the corresponding tier. You can buy them for 50,000 (Zebra), 100,000 (Leopard), or 200,000 (Tiger) Mesos. You can buy 5 per day, no matter the tier. You can also gather ticket stripes to exchange them for the corresponding tier too.

You cannot enter a tier once your level is beyond the tier's recommended level.

What are the benefits of Monster Park? You can find trait raising items, equipment with potential and/or bonus potential, and of course, massive EXP.

You can stack up to 100 ticket stripes, and 100 tickets.

Now, let's go to Monster Park Extreme!
Monster Park Extreme is available to players level 100 to 140 ONLY. It gives you even more EXP than the normal Monster Park, however, you won't find trait raising items. Instead, you'll get potions that raise magic attack, physical attack, or attack speed. But these items only drop from the bosses! To summon a boss in Monster Park Extreme, you must kill enough monsters until a message about summoning a boss appears. Then, all you have to do is speak to Spiegella. Make sure you don't exit by mistake!

You get 3 Monster Park Extreme tickets for free per day, you can stack up to 10 tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment