READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

17 June 2013

MapleStory Basics

So.... you came here seeking help!? MUAHAHAAAHAAA!!!!! You came to the right place indeed! I'll tell you ALL you need to know about this game! Not here since I'll only cover the basics, but it'll be better than nothing.

This is EXACTLY how you look when you start the game as an Explorer, Cygnus Knight, or Resistance!

If you start as an Explorer
You will be a beginner and start on Maple Island. They'll give you some quest then you'll level to level 10! I guess it's time to say good bye to Maple Island, because you won't be able to return there (until later in the storyline). Once you go to Victoria Island, there will be 5 cities for you to choose your job. Perion (Warrior), Ellinia (Magician), Henesys (Bowman), Kerning City (Thief), and Nautilus (Pirate).


If you start as a Cygnus Knight
You will be a Nobless and start in Ereve. You'll have to level up to level 10 then speak to one of the 5 jobs instructors to advance. Mihile (Dawn Warrior), Oz (Blaze Wizard), Irena (Wind Archer), Eckhart (Night Walker), and Hawkeye (Thunder Breaker).

If you start as a Resistance member
You will be a Citizen and start in Edelstein. You'll level up to level 10, then, you'll have to choose between 3 jobs. Battle Mage (Magician), Wild Hunter (Bowman), or Mechanic (Pirate).

If you want explanations on how to enhance your equipment, or train somewhere, read the appropriate section! ^_^ Happy Mapling!

No comments:

Post a Comment