READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

20 June 2013

MapleStory Hyper Skills

Only Jett, Zen/Dragon Warrior, and Hayato & Kanna doesn't have theirs!

Zero doesn't have Hyper Skills because he's a god.

Hyper Skills are skills you get starting at level 140. There are 3 tabs of Hyper Skills, active, passive, and boost. You get 1 point once you reach the level necessary to get a new Hyper Skill in the corresponding tab (Example:If you reach level 158, you won't be able to put the point from the passive tab to an active tab). All Hyper Skills have a master level of 1. If you don't like how you spent your points, you can reset them for a certain fee (like medals). The more you reset them, the more it'll cost!

Neutral includes HP, MP, Fury, Crit rate, Acc, STR, DEX, LUK, INT, Physical Def, Magic Def, Jump, and Movement speed.

Booster includes boosts to skills from 2nd and 4th job

Attack skills include 2 trademark skills exclusive to every class

Faction skill is a skill that power up every character in the party that is of the same faction as you (Explorers & Explorers, Resistance & Resistance ETC...)

Neutral
140 STR or DEX or LUK or INT +40
146 Jump +10
152 Movement Speed +10
158 Accuracy +20%
165 Weapon DEF +500
174 Magic DEF +500
180 Max DF +50
186 Max MP +15%
192  Max HP +15%
198 Critical Rate +10%

NOTE:If you want, you can put points in all 4 stat boosting Hyper Skills. It's not like you could choose 1 only. It's just all of them are unlocked at level 140.

Boosters
143 Boost to "main" second job skill
149 Boost to 4th job passive skill
155 Boost to 4th job attacking skill
162 Boost to "main" second job skill
168 Boost to 4th job passive skill
177 Boost to 4th job attacking skill
183 Boost to "main" second job skill
189 Boost to 4th job passive skill
195 Boost to 4th job attacking skill

NOTE:The "main" second job skill varies from classes to classes. For Dark Knights, it's Hyper Body. The attack skill is Dark Impale, and the passive is Berserk.

Attack skills
150
170

Faction skill
200

I'll upload each classes' level 150 & 170 Hyper Skills in this page

No comments:

Post a Comment