READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

17 June 2013

MapleStory Hayato

Legendary samurai, Hayato!
This is your choice if you want to play solo.

Pros
High attack speed for a warrior
High attack range
Heals extremely fast, hence, doesn't depend on Bishops to get HP (unless 1/1)
The higher his defense, the stronger he gets
Has access to exclusive Sengoku familiars (Floateye, Onieye, Conjureye)
Has a full screen attack that gives a buff as a beginner skill
One of the few classes that can easily become immortal
Can make enemies bleed
His mount costs 50k

Cons
High MP consumption
Low HP (for a warrior)
Not beginner friendly because of high MP consumption, hence, hard to make Mesos with him
No Hyper Skills

Tip:Hayato's MP consumption can be fixed by having a Jr. Boogie familiar


Hayato's Trailer
Hayato Creation Male & Female
Male Hayato Gameplay/Voice
Female Hayato Gameplay/Voice

No comments:

Post a Comment