READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

20 June 2013

MapleStory Scrolls info

As you can see. There are upgrade counts on equips, this count decreases as you use scrolls on your equips. Depending on the scroll you use, it might decrease by 1, 3 or 6 points. So plan carefully how you use them!

There are scrolls for all types of equips. Most rings don't have upgrade counts (excluding the Tempest ring).

Scrolls... ahh... So many types of scrolls there are! Let's start with the basic ones!

100% scrolls are green. Unless there is a big glitch, it works 100% of the time.

60% scrolls are red. They work at a 60% rate, however, I've heard people already failed to scroll 3 times in a row with these (REALLY unlucky). 0_0

10% scrolls are yellow. The risk to fail is high but is quite rewarding if successful!

Azwan 60% scrolls. These scrolls can only be found in Azwan, you can buy them from shops for Azwan coins there. The thing with these scrolls is that they're stronger than the normal 60% scrolls but... there's a catch. They chomp down your upgrade count A LOT! But if luck is on your side, you might be quite happy about the results...

Azwan 45% scrolls. Same thing as the previous one except it chomps even MORE upgrade counts.

Potential scrolls. This scroll can give your equips potential at a 50% rate. If it fails, kiss your equip good bye.

Enhancement scrolls. This scroll enhance your equips. The rate at which the scrolling is successful will decrease the more enhancements you do on the item. If it succeeds good for you, but if it fails... The success rate is as follow:80%, 70%, 60%, 50%, 40%, 30%, 20%, 10%.

Advanced Potential scrolls. Same thing as the normal version except it works at a 90% rate.

Advanced Enhancement scrolls. Same thing as the normal version except it works at a 90% rate the first time. Then it drops to 80% ETC...

Special Potential scrolls. They work at a 100% rate. Unless there is a glitch, it works just fine and shouldn't bust your equip. Available in events only.

Special Enhancement scrolls They work at a 100% rate when first used. Then it drops to 90% ETC... Available in events only.

NOTE:The enhancement scrolls can be used only on equips that are fully scrolled (0 upgrade count).

NOTE 2:Only Azwan scrolls (for now at least) uses 3 or 6 upgrade counts.

Now the less pleasing ones...

Scrolls of doom(that's how I call em at least...)

25% dark scrolls. They work at a 25% rate, however... if it fails it will DESTROY your item.

Special items

There are items that act as some type of scrolls for certain items. Take for example the "Dominator Pendant", there is a stone (forgot the name... -_-) that ONLY works on it and no other item.

I'm pretty there are others but I've never seen them (even for the stone it took a while for me to see it).

NOTE 3:Since I'm not really into scrolls, I might have missed a few. And I'm not really sure about the rate for the "Potential" scroll either... (since I use the ones from events most of the time, I don't clearly remember the rate of success and the rate of destruction)

No comments:

Post a Comment