READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

17 June 2013

MapleStory Classes

EDIT:The pages are still outdated!
Characters marked with "*" are "limited". Don't worry, they come back often.

Characters marked with "**" are characters with requirements.


The Explorers/Adventurers
The first faction of the game. They're pretty balanced
Warrior/Skill Build
Bowman/Skill Build
Magician/Skill Build
Thief/Skill Build
Pirate/Skill Build

Special Explorers/Adventurers
Slightly stronger than your average Adventurer
Dual Blade/Skill Build
Cannoneer/Skill Build
Jett/Skill Build

The
Perfect for first-timers. They don't require Mastery Books like other classes, and are quite strong.

NOTE:You CANNOT create Blaze Wizards or Night Walkers for the moment.
Dawn Warrior/Skill Build
Thunder Breaker/Skill Build
Wind Archer/Skill Build
Night Walker/Skill Build
Blaze Wizard/Skill Build
*Mihile/Skill Build

The
Pretty powerful compared to the Adventurers, but they still have their weaknesses
Battle Mage/Skill Build
Wild Hunter/Skill Build
Mechanic/Skill Build
*Demon/Skill Build
*Xenon/Skill Build

The Six Heroes
The heroes of legend (excluding Evan F3)
*Aran/Skill Build
*Evan/Skill Build
*Mercedes/Skill Build
*Phantom/Skill Build
*Luminous/Skill Build
*EunWol/Skill Build

The Nova
The almost god-like dragon-aliens
*Kaiser/Skill Build
*Angelic Buster/Skill Build

The Child of God
The twins of time
**Zero/Skill Build

NOTE:Ether may have been the name of Zero Alpha or Beta, like Automata was Xenon's name before his release.

Sengoku
The ALL MIGHTY Sengoku warriors
*Hayato/Skill Build
*Kanna/Skill Build

Beast Tamer
The girl every animal loves, Chase!
*Beast Tamer