READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

17 June 2013

MapleStory Table of Content

This guide is based on GMS, so, depending on your version, certain things might be different for you.

MANY pages are outdated, I'll update them ASAIC. For now, check the basics from 1 to 3. Thank you for your patience!
This guide is good for people who
Are new to MapleStory
Are returning players
Are seeking more knowledge
Are not certain about which class to choose
Are trying to get their power level over 9000!

Alternatives
Basil
Hidden-Street
Ayumilove
Serge's guide
KanoBox's guide

My achievements
Questions & Answers
Story

Beginner/Pro
Basic 1-Basics/Terms/World/Mesos making & saving!/Tips
Basic 2-Elite Monsters/Star Monsters/Sets/Secondary Weapons
Basic 3-Classes/Classes Strength
Phantom-Phantom builds
Training Spots-Unfunded/Funded

Medium
Bosses 1-Spawning
Bosses 2-Mystic Gate
Skills-Link Skills/Link Skill Combinations/Hyper Skills
Cards-Character Cards/Card Combinations/Part Time job rewards
Harvesting-Harvest System/Ores & Plants/Imp Rewards
Monster Life-Monster Life/Monster Life Monster List
Group 1-Party Quests & Battle Quests/Monster Park & Gonzo Gallery


Pro
Group 2-Evolution World/Tower of Oz
Major Bosses Basic-Rules/Rewards
Bosses 3-Major/Root Abyss
Teams-Bossing Teams/Azwan Teams


Other Stuff
Familiar Check-box

No comments:

Post a Comment