READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

18 June 2013

MapleStory Nebulites

Nebulites are the "runes" of MapleStory (they're also exclusive to GMS & CMS for now). Their ranks go from D to S, S being the best. First, I'll tell you how to use them. To use them, you need to buy Alien Socket Creator from most item shops, then use it on the item you wish to place a Nebulite on. The socket is created? Good! If you have a Nebulite, double click on it then place the item inside the HUD. Voila! Your item has a Nebulite in it now! To remove the Nebulite, you need a Nebulite Diffuser. Once used, the Nebulite will be destroyed.

Now where to find Nebulites. Sometimes, Nebulite boxes drop from monsters, open them to get a Nebulite... the bad side is that it's VERY rare. Fear not! For there are quests in New Leaf City (Masteria) where you can obtain coins to buy D rank Nebulites. To get higher ranked Nebulites, you need to fuse them. To fuse them, use your skill in the beginner tab. The chances to get a higher ranked Nebulite are slim (not that much but it's not 50% either...), but it's worth it since the D ranked Nebulites are not that good. To get A and S rank Nebulites, you need to use a fuse ticket (Cash Shop). You can get B rank Nebulites by killing the Alien Mainframe 300 times.

Nebulites Rank D




No comments:

Post a Comment