READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

19 June 2013

MapleStory Monster Life

Why should I play Monster Life?
Monster Life is a mini game, like Farmville (from what I've heard), where you have to take care of in-game monsters (more like, click on them 3 times per day...). These monsters can give boosts to stats, Mesos gained, or even discounts for the Monster Life shop!

Monster Life
In Monster Life, all you have to do is level your farm by taking care of your monsters or by doing quests. To get Waru, you must have buildings on your farm, then wait for them to magically make Waru out of thin air! The higher the level of your farm is, the better the buildings you'll be able to buy from the Monster Life shop.

Outside Monster Life
Clara is there to trade your easily gained Warus into coins for your use!

Jimmy-Jack is there to exchange your freshly gained coins for some nice loot! Potions for HP or MP, armors, even 60% scrolls!

Daily gifts
Everyday, you'll get a box you can claim. From these boxes, you can get Waru coupons or Monster Life gems (special currency). The Waru coupons can give 2000, 5000, or 10,000 Warus. Personally, I've never gained Monster Life gems... T_T

Repeatable quests
Every 10 quests, you'll get a Gem coupon.

Revive cost
RankSpecial Monster CostNon-Special Monster Cost
C1 Gem500 Waru
B1 Gem5,000 Waru
B+1 Gem30,000 Waru
A2 Gems60,000 Waru
A+3 Gems130,000 Waru
S4 Gems4 Gems
SSCan’t extendCan’t extend

No comments:

Post a Comment