READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

17 June 2013

MapleStory Demon

Demon Slayer
The ultimate slayer, Demon Slayer!
First job
Secon job
Third job
Fourth job

Pros
Secondary weapon evolve each job advancement
Invulnerable to knock backs
Can heal himself
VERY high defense
No MP, uses Demon Fury instead
Can fight endlessly
High mobility
His wings count as a mount
One of the few classes that can easily become immortal
Has a skill that curses enemies, making them give more EXP and makes the drop rate higher
Starts with Will and Ambition at level 20

Cons
If you bust your Demon Shield, you're completely screwed


Demon Avenger
With hatred to fuel his anger, nothing can stop his carnage, Demon Avenger!
First job
Secon job
Third job
Fourth job


Pros
Secondary weapon evolve each job advancement
MASSIVE HP
EXTREME defense
Invulnerable to knock backs
Can fight endlessly if you can manage his HP well
Barely need potions in PvE
Starts with Will and Charisma at level 20
Heals a little when attacking
Can heal COMPLETELY when releasing his overload
His maximum HP rises by 20% when releasing overload
HP potions have more effect on him
High mobility
His wings count as a mount

Cons
Consume HP to use skills
If you bust your Demon Shield, you're screwed

Tip:Mano familiar for the Slayer or Avenger!

Demon Slayer's Trailer (KMS, GMS, JMS)
Demon Avenger's Trailer (KMS, GMS, JMS)
Demon Creation Male & Female
Demon Slayer Male Gameplay/Voice (KMS, GMS, JMS)
Demon Avenger Male Gameplay/Voice (KMS, GMS, JMS)
Demon Slayer Female Gameplay/Voice (KMS, GMS, JMS)
Demon Avenger Female Gameplay/Voice (KMS, GMS, JMS)

No comments:

Post a Comment