READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY!

Remember to check the "Online games" page to see many great online games!

I am currently creating "Table of Contents" for various games, however, they do not contain much information yet.

About Me

My photo
Salutations. I am the excessively sexy, young, charismatic and enigmatic, unique, KamiNoBeniMizu. I am as genderless as the wind and as mysterious as a tomato. My goal is to bring entertainment to you, internet dwellers. Whether it is music, games or animations, I'll do my best to make them available to you! Well... not really available cause I'll get sued but... Whatever! I'll talk about them! There, I explained like a gentleman what is my goal. I hope my sense of humour won't scare you... Visit "KamiNoBeniMizuNews!" for more information regarding my blogs.

TRANSLATE!

17 June 2013

MapleStory Terms

Terms related to... uh... things in general
These abbreviations are used when talking about things in general

1/1:An attack SO strong, it reduces your HP/MP to 1
1/1ed:When you've been the victim of a 1/1 and then get killed
KS:Kill steal
P/C:Price Check

Terms related to classes
These abbreviations are used when talking about classes. If a class isn't there, it means the name is short enough

DK:Dark Knight
Pal/Pally:Paladin
Shad:Shadower
Sin:Assassin
Bish:Bishop
F/P:Fire/Poison
I/L:Ice/Lightning
BM:Bow Master
MM:Marksman
Bucc:Buccaneer
Sair:Corsair
DB:Dual Blade
Cannon:Cannoneer
BaM:Battle Mage
WH:Wild Hunter
Mech:Mechanic
DS:Demon Slayer
DA:Demon Avenger
AB:Angelic Buster
Kai:Kaiser
Xen:Xenon
0:Zero

Terms related to items
These abbreviations are used when talking about items

Empress *insert weapon/armor type*:A level 140 set

RA *insert weapon/armor type*:Root Abyss sets

Tyrant gear:A level 150 set

VSS:Violet Snowshoes

Terms related to bosses
These abbreviations are used when talking about bosses

Zak/CZak:Zakum/Chaos Zakum
VL:Von Leon
HT/CHT:Horntail/Chaos Horntal
Ark:Arkarium
PB/CPB:Pink Bean/Chaos Pink Bean
Ranma/C Ranma:Mori Ranmaru/Crazy Mori Ranmaru
Pap:Papulatus
Scar:Scarlion
EC:Empress Cygnus
Mag/HMag:Magnus/Hard mode Magnus

No comments:

Post a Comment